Travel is about the power of experience.
Experiential, educational, and custom crafted, Earth Rhythms' tourism experiences have the power to transform you.
Earth Rhythms provides customized small group travel experiences to Riding Mountain National Park partnering with the Elkhorn Resort & Solstice Spa and Whirlpool Road Bed & Breakfast. We craft experiences for girlfriend getaways, corporate teams, family celebrations and other small group events. Your menu includes unique team building programs, inspiring regional cuisine, access to local artists's workshops, songwriting with Canadian songwriters, wellbeing exercises, and fun with local cultural activities. We love it when you ask..."What can you do to help us?" It's a great starting point for a customized, memorable getaway in all four seasons.
Custom programs are our specialty
We create one-of-a-kind experiences from a menu of choices, and provide you with our online custom program planning form to help you "build to order" experiences. For individuals, friends, families, couples, girlfriends, professional groups, vacation time share owners, corporate executives, or associations. We work with you to deliver your chosen programs at the times that work best for you and your group. They are not pre-scheduled for specific dates or times.
Looking for Ideas as to what we might do for you?
- A customized offtrail guided wildlife watch
- A small team corporate retreat
- A conference "plug in" module outdoor learning adventure
- Hands-on workshops - pottery, yoga, journal-making for a women's getaway or retreat
- Celebrating a family reunion with a GPS customized adventure quest
- Customized team building
- Interactive songwriting experiences with Canadian songwriters
- A Manitoba VIP Itinerary for international colleagues
The Earth Rhythms Difference
The following criteria make our experiences meaningful and memorable for our guests.
- Guided experiential learning (professional guides and experience facilitators)
- Real encounters (with authentic people, places, things)
- Discovery (surprise, intrigue) wrapped in attention to details
- Story-telling (with local people)
- Operating with best practices in sustainability (finding ways to keep our ecological and carbon footprint to a minimum - we are constantly trying new ways to accomplish this)
We invite you to contact our featured accommodation partners in the Riding Mountains:
Elkhorn Resort & Solstice Spa
Whirlpool Road Bed and Breakfast
Your host: Karly McRae