Retreats, Team Building, Small Group Experiences
Interactive Learning Experiences that are transformational and engaging!
For conference, event and association planners, retreat organizers, and business executives.
Half-day, Full day, or Multi-day "Plug-in" Sessions - Original, Experiential, Appreciative, Innovative
Earth Rhythms creates modular group learning experiences (leadership and team development) to meet your conference, retreat, or association objectives and outcomes. Using a combination of outdoor team challenges, indoor learning activities, regional cuisine options, and cultural activities Earth Rhythms' facilitators create programs that enable everyone to leave feeling inspired and transformed.
For businesses, associations or project teams seeking a full-service customized turnkey retreat for your company, Earth Rhythms uses a co-developed, customized approach to develop core outcomes and activities. We put together accommodation, transportation options, meals, and all team learning activities into a single offer.
Your setting will be the internationally significant boreal forests, aspen parklands and grasslands of Riding Mountain National Park (Manitoba - accessible by ground and air from Winnipeg, Canada). In any season, this is your stage for your team or delegates to take part in outcome-driven team activities and challenges.
Benefits of an Earth Rhythms team learning experience at Riding Mountain National Park include:
- The gift of time to grow and rejuvenate yourselves within an inspirational setting.
- Access to an award-winning team of associates with an inventory of unique things to do.
- Access to world class presenters, talented facilitators and knowledge specialists.
- Time saved, by organizing activities to fit with your retreat or conference objectives.
- An outcome-driven process that is relevant to your company or group.
- Results-oriented activities with take-away practices, team behaviours, models and tools.
- Attention-to-detail in all aspects of your retreat (nutritious food, exercise, well-being activities).
- Access to practitioners offering best practices in leadership, organizational design, conflict resolution, communication techniques, behavioural profiling, team development, and empowerment.
- You and your colleagues leave inspired, refreshed, engaged, and focused.
Book your Earth Rhythms Customized Team Learning Experience now:
Step 1: Complete our online request. It helps us to know a little about you before we call you back.
Step 2: We'll call you to have a first conversation, explore your requirements, and co-develop possible outcomes.
Step 3: We'll provide you with a detailed proposal.
Or, if you prefer, you can call us direct at 1.888.301.0030. We'll have Mick Lautt, our Director of Team Learning give you a call.
What are others saying about Earth Rhythms team learning experiences?
"I would like to thank you again for an amazing three days. The feedback from the team has been outstanding and personally it was one of the best personal and professional experiences of my life. You make a great team and what I appreciated most from both of you is that you were authentic leaders who demonstrated personal values that aligned perfectly with our people and the company culture we are trying to develop. The retreat was a first step in what will be a longer journey for our company as we look to truly create a company culture of well-being. I am hopeful that the past three days will be just the start of what is a long relationship with both of you ...
-Scott Keller, CEO, AIS, Winnipeg, MB. 2012
"I truly appreciate the work you invested in preparing and presenting a 'Training Excursion' which met the unique needs of my team. I was thoroughly impressed with the detailed investigation you completed to understand our needs and the program you developed to meet the objectives we mutually established. The feedback I received from the participants was that they had fun; they have a new respect for importance of effective communication among partners; and they have the tools to assist them in putting the theory into practice in their own environments."
Sales and Market Manager
RBC, Man/Sask South Area, Brandon, Manitoba